Important Items During a Backpacking Trip
After a month of backpacking and traveling, we have produced a list of items that are very ‘clutch.’ For those of you that need an explanation, the list below (in no order), makes life a little easier during our travels.
- Laptop – staying in touch with the world
- Sleeping Bags – we have stayed at many places where they have no blankets
- Adapters/converters for electronic equipment – obvious
- EU Rail Pass – if you want to move around a lot, a must. If you have a question on how to get this rail pass after you travel. Check this out.
- A phone with internet and application capabilities – it works as an eBook reader, videogame system, camera, compass (huge!), clock, flashlight
- Scrapbook – Let’s make memories. This is our patent. You want to know about it, email us
- A portable hard drive – We have a 1 TB hard drive, because even though a picture is worth a thousand words, they take a shitload of fucking memory, which I don’t have much.
I’m sure we are missing things.